Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tree of Happiness Award!

What an amazing week!

We have also received the Tree of Happiness Award from Lisa at 5 Orange Potatoes! We thank you, and we look forward to following your blog...sharing ideas.

We are nominating the following blogs for the Tree of Happiness Award!

1. Carle at

2. Linda at

3. Jenn at

4. Mama Roots


Linda said...

Thank you so much Jennifer for your nomination, I am honoured!

Warm regards


RunninL8 said...

Congrats!i just stumbled onto your blog and am really enjoying it! I LOVE the labyrinth you made and can't wait to create on in our yard this spring!!!

1233501200s16464 said...

thanks so much jennifer for your nomination- made me smile today! It is so funny because I keep going back to your Syrendell Sprites on Etsy trying to decide which ones to buy- i simply adore them! I look forward to reading your blog- many many thanks!


mamaroots said...

Thanks so much Jennifer- so kind and it really made me smile today! The funny thing is I have been just loving your Syrendell sprites and trying to decided which ones to buy from you- I adore them! I look forward to reading your blog-

many blessings to you-