Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Autumn!

Autumn is...

Setting up our Autumn display -- pumpkins and corn stalks from our old garden.  Tunisian crocheting a bow for the stalks.  (Look!  One of the baby kittens has come to play.).






















Spinning up our new Autumn Equinox yarn!



















Geology Block Grade 6


Updating the nature table.  (pics to come!)

Celebrating Michaelmas at Davis Waldorf School (pics of kids not on blog for privacy. Rick's Grade 6 class made the dragon with flour puffing out!)






















Crocheting berets.












Singing!
Golden light is turning gray
Mists begin to rule the day
Bare the trees their branches lift
Clouds of dead leaves earthward drift....
The Harvest Craft Book

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Incredible dragon! What a great job! Happy autumn to you all.

softearthart said...

Just magic, the hues of Autumn. cheers Marie

Mama G @ bigcraftyblog.blogspot.com said...

Ahh I love autumn. That bow is fantastic! I just learned how to tunisian crochet so I might have to try that. I am also learning how to knit slowly but surely...wish me luck :)

Erin said...

Happy Autumn to you & your family ... I just love this season :)

momma rae said...

happy autumn, sweet mama! our michaelmas festival is today. off to do some last minute prepping! xoxo

Unknown said...

I love Wilson's Cape!

lisa

Jacqui said...

I loved sharing in your Autumn celebrations. Thank you.

Tara said...

Beautiful berets!