Friday, December 24, 2010

Handmade Holiday Gifts

Joey's Sewn Horse for Wilson

 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This year, we made an effort to handmake the majority of our gifts for the holidays.

Scarves for aunts, brothers, cousins and great-grandma.




















Herbal tea for uncles and neighbors.











Tunisian crocheted hats for the children.








Ricky crocheted gnome puppets for Wilson.

















Crocheted bookmarkers from Wilson for family and teachers.







 
 
 
Ricky felted/crocheted a headband and choker for his cousin.

And...wood sprites for nieces, felted ornaments and more, but already wrapped up before we got pictures!

Hope your handmade holidays are blissful and sweet.  Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

Patzi said...

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Peace,
Pat

Jen said...

Wow! I am so impressed (but not surprised - lol!) Have a wonderful Christmas and holidays, Jennifer and family!

Kimmie said...

Lovely gifts! I would have been happy with any one of them! : ) Lucky, lucky recipients!!!!

sarah in the woods said...

I love the horse!
Can you email me so I can send you my address?
I'm excited about the beautiful postcard.
slj4981 at g mail dot com
Thanks!

Andrea said...

What a wonderful assortment of handmades! You must have gotten started in June.

Unknown said...

It's so wonderful to have handmade gifts, we did to, mostly handmade except for a few books, puzzles and a couple of eco cars,, little boys do need their cars. Sasha asked why so many gnomes mama, I think I got carried away.

Your gifts are beautiful, have a beautiful New Year.

Meredith said...

What great gifts! Just as fun to make and give as to receive!

Jenn said...

I love your sweet family. Looks like everyone had fun making gifts and exchanging them. Happy for you and have a blessed New Year!!